Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 10

Day 10, August 12

Today was spent cycling up through the mountains in Ehime.  Not so many photos, as I spent most of my time on my bicycle grinding my way over one pass or the other.  The interesting thing is that at temple 43, Meisekiji, NHK was filming footage for a travel program they will air on September 11.  They spent a few minutes interviewing me, and then afterwards I went out had some ice-cream and then prepared for the long haul over a pass to temple 44.  I never realized until the next day that I forgot to have the temple sign my nokyocho (book recording your visits to the 88 temples).  Oh well...that's what  30 seconds of (not so much) fame will do to me.


View from Ryūkōji

1 comment:

  1. Their travel program will be proof that you were at the temple, unless they edit you out. Idea- have Chiyoe get the stamp for you!

    ReplyDelete